The F Zeen Group are looking to add a professional and experienced person to our housekeeping department. We are looking for someone that looks at this as a long-term career. The role will report directly to management.
The roles this job would include are:
- Overall cleanliness and aesthetic upkeep of the hotel and villas
- Supervising hotel’s premises and rooms checking that are cleaned to a high standard
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service
- Checking for faults or damage and arranging repairs and routine maintenance to hotel and villas
- Stock counts for entire hotel equipment, linen, amenities etc
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Maintain regular inventory and checking of furniture, linen, uniform, equipment in the hotel
What skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of housekeeping or hospitality experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
We can offer the following:
- Training from some of the best people in the industry
- An exciting fast-growing business, with the prospect to further your career
- Competitive remuneration, dependent on ability