SHIFT/ STORE SUPERVISOR – Seasonal Employment Reporting to the Store Manager
Based in Kefalonia Airport
Directly reporting to the Store Manager is mainly focusing on delivering exceptional employee experiences, customer experiences and business results. He/ she is responsible for the daily store’s operation, ensuring compliance with company guidelines.
Main responsibilities include
• Promotes quality customer service among staff by acting as a positive role model.
• Communicates and identifies all customers’ needs and addresses their questions or concerns.
• Motivates Sales Team and encourages professional development.
• Inspires his/ her colleagues and actively participates in the L&D opportunities.
• Provides an "open door" policy where employees are free to express their concerns and feelings without fear of retribution or ill will.
• Evaluates with the Deputy and/ or Store Manager all store employees’ performance.
• Verifies staff positioning during the shift according to the store activity and priority.
• Guarantees that store standards are in place, ensuring correct pricing and checking expiry dates.
• Assumes responsibility for opening and closing the store and securing all assets, making sure damaged and defective goods processed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assists in protecting company assets by promoting awareness of loss prevention and ensuring store security from internal and external theft and proper cash handling.
• Communicates necessary information at the beginning of the shift, including promotions and new products, company policies and procedures.
• Communicates upwards and actively supports change initiatives.
Core Skills required
• Passion to drive the performance of the store.
• Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
• High attention to detail, strong organizational and planning skills.
• Familiarized with sales analytics.
• Fluency both in Greek and English; additional languages would be an asset – (Italian, Polish, Swedish etc).
• 4 years of retail experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Computer literacy and excellent knowledge of MS Office.